Friday, August 3, 2018

Peace on a Backroad

Yesterday I chose to travel the back road to town. There are days I just do not feel like dealing with highway traffic. 

As I drove the back road (at the speed limit) farmers waved at me as I went by. The sun was shining and the views were beautiful. It thought about stopping and taking a picture. I decided not to ruin the sense peace and enjoyment I was having at that moment and continued on my way.

Today I did not get to take the back road as my car does not do great on wet gravel roads. I took the already busy highway and it did not have the same feel. 

Have safe travels and from time to time take a back road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Memories

Retta Thompson was a former resident of the T Eaton Co. house, currently located at the Kindersley and District Plains Museum, donated ...